ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: Feb. 12 – March 5, 2018
Thank you for visiting the online open house for the West Seattle and Ballard Link Extensions.
What is the project?
The West Seattle and Ballard Link Extensions are part of the regional ST3 package that voters approved in November 2016. These two separate light rail extensions will provide fast, reliable light rail connections to residential and job centers.
- The West Seattle Extension will run downtown where riders can connect with the current ULink and future East Link and Ballard Link lines. The West Seattle Link service will run via the existing transit tunnel up to Everett.
- The Ballard Extension will run to downtown where riders can connect to other lines. Ballard Link service will run via a new downtown tunnel with service to Tacoma.
How to use this online open house
- Visit the tabbed stations to learn more about what’s happening
- You can visit the site as many times as you wish
- Share this site with others who may be interested in the project
- Take notes as you go through the tabbed stations by using the comment field below
- Look for the “stations” with the comment bubble to know where you can share feedback
Tell us about you!
Early scoping is work needed to prepare the project for the environmental review process. Sound Transit is seeking public and agency input on alignment and station location alternatives.
Commenting is easy
Look for the speech bubble icon for opportunities to comment.
Tuesday, Feb. 13 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
Alki Masonic Center
4736 40th Ave S.W., Seattle 98116
Thursday, Feb. 15 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
Leif Erikson Lodge
2245 N.W. 57th St., Seattle 98107
Tuesday, Feb. 20 (5:30-7:30 p.m.)
401 S. Jackson St., Seattle 98104
If you need information translated, select your language using the “Select Language” bar at the top of this page. If your language is not available, please contact 1-800-201-4900/ TTY Relay: 711 or email email@example.com for alternative formats.