Scoping comments will be accepted through April 2 (comment period extended). We want your feedback on:
- Route and station alternatives.
- Topics to study in the Environmental Impact Statement.
- Project purpose and need.
What we’ll do with your feedback:
- Document input in the Scoping Summary Report.
- Share input with the Stakeholder Advisory Group, Elected Leadership Group and the Sound Transit Board.
When you’ve completed writing your scoping comments, click “submit”.
Share your scoping comments by April 2:
Other opportunities to share scoping comments:
- Leave a voicemail at (833) 972-2666 (toll-free number)
- Email email@example.com
- Mail West Seattle and Ballard Link Extensions
c/o Lauren Swift
401 S. Jackson St.
Seattle, WA 98104